• Select and Identify from the pool of job seekers with the greatest learning potential ability
• Introduce affirmative action programmes with greater success
• Increase productivity through better selection and training
• Identify the most promising candidates for career development
• Foundation of Individual development planning (IDP - an approach to planning that involves the entire community in finding the best solutions to achieve long term development and support.)
• Measuring current level of Literacy and Numeracy for AET and bridging courses
We want to share the news with the Lead The Field community that we under new management. First, we would like to personally thank our valued clients and partners for their continued support of the Learning Potential Ability (LAB) product and services.
While Mirna recently became the CEO of Lead The Field, she has been involved in the company since 2008. In that time she has worked closely alongside the leadership team and has learned a tremendous amount about the business, its great customers and the truly innovative Learning Potential Ability product Lead The Field has.
In Mirna's new role as CEO, she will be leveraging her experience to oversee the company’s global strategic vision, product development, international growth and expansion into new markets. She will continue to heavily invest in the dynamic, context-aware solutions of foundation individual development planning (IDP).
Mirna is available to support our customers and market initiatives, and secure our current client's future usage. She is committed to continuing to innovate and update features on the learning potential ability product that allow clients to improve agility, reduce costs, and increase safety and governance.
She is very excited to be driving Lead The Field LAB’s growth and, most of all, support our clients and partners.
Lead The Field Office