An urgent reminder to companies participating in Skills Development initiatives that they are required to submit their Workplace Skills Plans (WSP) and Annual Training Reports (ATR) by 31 March 2018.
Submitting your reports comes with a variety of benefits:
• Recover up to 20% mandatory grant from Skills Development Levies paid to
SARS in the financial period.
• Your WSP & ATR can be used as an application for a discretionary grant for
training in the skills that are essential for productivity and competitiveness.
• Points can be earned under the New BBBEE Codes for the Skills Development
priority element pending successful submission of WSP & ATR.
• Skills Development contributes towards succession planning and Employment
On a daily basis, we meet clients who need to send staff or unemployed learners.
Learnerships are the cost effective way to earn BEE points, reach skills development targets and receive tax concessions – all from one intervention.
We LAB assess for recruiting unemployed learners and disabled learners for your Learnerships
1. END USER COMPUTING – LEVEL 3
This is a favourite Learnership at the moment – the material is relevant and equips the learner with a meaningful qualification, useful in all industries.
2. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – LEVEL 4
This is still a popular Learnership with learners receiving a qualification useful for all administration related employment.
3. GENERIC MANAGEMENT – LEVEL 4
This Learnership helps employees transition from an employee to management, especially when certain management skills are lacking.
Contact us for your process….